This month: There will be no meeting on January 17th 2022 due to COVID. We are hoping the February meeting can go ahead.
Culture class this month: NONE this month
Implementing KOS COVID-19 Plan – 17th November 21
Strict Covid Conditions will apply – please also refer to our official KOS COVID plan as provided.
Until further notice ALL attendees must pre-register for each meeting that you plan to attend. Whilst capacity is limited Members will be given priority. A waiting list will be created so please inform us if you change your mind. If there are spaces available, wait listed visitors will be allocated a space.
- To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or SMS (with “KOS Date of meeting, yes, I am/we are fully vaccinated (or have a certified medical exemption) and attendees names”) or phone 043 88 77 689.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in recent contact with anyone with covid or cold or flu symptoms or if you have tested positive to covid or been in contact with someone with a positive covid test, or if you have been asked to isolate please DO NOT ATTEND.
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory unless you provide an official exemption.
- BEFORE you bring your plants into the hall, please check in via the QR code. There will be someone there to verify your vaccination status & assist if you require a manual check in. In accordance with government regulations, if we are unable to verify your vaccination status on the night you will not be permitted to attend the meeting. Please remain respectful to all.
- Please use the hand sanitiser supplied on entry, within the hall as appropriate and when leaving.
- Chairs will be placed to ensure 1.5m social distancing, please do not move them. Please maintain 1.5m distance from anyone not from same household during the meeting & if queuing. Please don’t congregate outside hall, around QR check point, benching tables, urns, bathroom etc.
- Unless advised otherwise, only 2 people will be allowed in the kitchen or storeroom at any time. Five people only in the annex excluding those working behind the sales table/operating urns.
- Please bring your own mug/tea/coffee/milk/sugar/stirrers since none will be provided. Please don’t go into kitchen to wash them, tissues will be provided. Nominated members will be operating the urns. Please queue in a covid safe manner and move away once you have been served.
- Supper will not be provided but if you wish to bring a nibble for yourself please do so, no sharing please.
- Please don’t touch anything unnecessary and be mindful of things like door handles and toilet doors…. wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Please disinfect your own chair before and after the meeting. Your help wiping down tables & other frequent touch points is appreciated.
- Please try and bring your own pen to complete benching cards and please do not touch anyone else’s plants unless you are a nominated to do so. Benching cards can be obtained from Chris.
- If you are a furniture-stacker/cleaner/helper, please wash your hands before & after
- Until further notice there will be no culture class
- The sales table & raffle will operate as normal.
- The library will be operating under covid safe procedure